Liz's Blog

9.15.2005

Mad At Self

I've done a lot of pretty bad stuff in my days, but I always seem to get away and not truly feel the consequences. I feel the deepest feeling of guilt I have ever felt. It just sucks because there isn't a damn thing in the world I can do to make it better... or if there is, I have no frickin clue what it is. God, all I know is that I am going to wipe these tears and pray for forgiveness. I have never been put in this situation before, so maybe the right words or actions will come to me, and let me sleep sound at night once more.

2 Comments:

  • You don't have to face anything alone, ok?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 AM  

  • Maybe I should clarify. I'll always be here for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home