Psychology Homework Assignment #1
Yesterday was my first visit with Dr. Wells, my new psychologist. I felt so happy when I left her office! I cannot wait until next week!! :) Anywho, in the search for myself, she asked me to write down all the things I do know about me. Now, I'm going to list SOME of them but just know that there's deep meaning and reason behind each one. Reading through them all might give you a vague idea, but do not make any assumptions - its probably not what you think.
- I like change but I need certain things to be familiar for comfort
- I do not like making certain decisions
- I like to feel loved by everyone or anyone I know
- I like to be with spontaneous people to have fun
- I like to see that someone would go out of their way for me
- I like finding easy ways to make "good" money
- I ma not always as punctual as I would like to be
- I procrastinate more than I should
- I like to feel unique
- I like to feel beautiful, fun, and intelligent (and hear it said to me)
- I do not keep things to myself - I like communicating issues
- I like for people to know about me and my life
- I am not good at finishing things that I start, but I like things done
- I like being popular, meeting important people, and going to exclusive places
- I like being spoiled all the time
- I love a good random surprise
- I like feeling tan, fit, and healthy
- I like listening to other people's opinions, advice, or suggestions
- I like to be understood
- I am not as organized as I would like to be
- I do not feel truly committed or passionate about anything right now
- I do not consider myself a good judge of character - I trust too easily sometimes - I have been lucky
- I jump into things too fast because I hate wasting time, but I must realize that certain things need time to grow
- I do not feel like I am the best at anything anymore and it hurts my pride a little
- I do not feel as involved in a variety of things as I was in high school
- I do not feel deeply close to anyone the way I use to
- I like to surround myself with people I admire in some way
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home