Liz's Blog

3.08.2005

Anyone Remember This?

In elementary school we used to sing this song all the time!! I just found an old paper with the song written on it. See if you remember it...It may have been an Arbor Ridge Elementary thing...haha!

Oh I wish I were a little slice of orange (slice of orange)
Oh I wish I were a little slice of orange (slice of orange)
I'd go squirty, squirty, squirty over everybody's shirty
Oh I wish I were a little slice of orange (slice of orange)

Oh I wish I were a little Pepsi Cola (Pepsi Cola)
Oh I wish I were a little Pepsi Cola (Pepsi Cola)
I'd go down with a slurp and up with a burp
Oh I wish I were a little Pepsi Cola (Pepsi Cola)

Oh I wish I were a little speedy car (speedy car)
Oh I wish I were a little speedy car (speedy car)
I'd go speedy, speedy, speedy over everybody's feety
Oh I wish I were a little speedy car (speedy car)

Oh I wish I were a little bar of soap (bar of soap)
Oh I wish I were a little bar of soap (bar of soap)
I'd go slippy, slippy, slidey over everybody's heiny
Oh I wish I were a little bar of soap (bar of soap)

Oh I wish I were a little acrobat (acrobat)
Oh I wish I were a little acrobat (acrobat)
I'd go flying though the air without my underwear
Oh I wish I were a little acrobat (acrobat)

Oh I wish I were a little church bird (church bird)
Oh I wish I were a little church bird (church bird)
I'd going flying above the steaple and pee on all the people
Oh I wish I were a little church bird (church bird)

Oh I wish I were a little goldy fish (goldy fish)
Oh I wish I were a little goldy fish (goldy fish)
I'd go swimming in the nudey without my bathing suity
Oh I wish I were a little goldy fish (goldy fish)

Oh I wish I were a little radio (radio)
Oh I wish I were a little radio (radio)
I'd go click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home