Questionarie #2
Name- Liz
Birthday- May 5, 1986
Birthplace- Miami, Florida
Current Location- Orlando, Florida - Yes, I am still in FL
Eye Color- Brown
Hair Color- Brownish-Blondish Mix
Height- 5'10
Righty or Lefty- Lefty all the way!
Zodiac sign- Taraus
Innie or Outie- Innie
The Shoes You Wore Today- Sandles everyday!!
Weakness- Now why would I tell anyone that?!?
Fears- Frogs and needles
Perfect Pizza- Stuffed crust cheese pizza from Pizza Hut
Style- Eh, pretty preppy
Music- Changes weekly. [Right now, Green day is stuck in my head]
Wearing- Bra and PJ pants
Listening to- Foo Fighters
Thinking of- Sleep
======================================
Last thing you...
Bought- Gasoline
Ate and drank- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream and Diet Coke
Watched on TV- News
Read- The Rules
=======================================
What is...
First thoughts waking up- Nooo!!! Ten more minutes...
First feature you notice of the opposite sex- Eyes
Best physical feature- Eyes
Bedtime- About 3am
Most missed memory- Riding horses in Pinamar, Argentina
=====================================
Either...
Club or houseparty- I go through phases, but houseparties are always great
Tea or coffee- Coffee definitely
Achiever or slacker- Total slacker. Haha! (At least I admit it. lol)
Beer or cider- Beer
Drinks or shots- Hmm...both. Haha!
Cats or dogs- Dog person but I love kitties :)
Single or taken- Single
Pen or pencil- Pens are fun
Gloves or mittens- Gloves
Food or candy- Food
Cassette or cd- CD - This isnt the 80s!
Coke or Pepsi- COKE!!! Coke rocks my world :P
Hard or mild alcohol- I like something moderate. Not too hard, not to mild.
Matches or a lighter- Lighter
Sunset beach or the bold and the beautiful- Sunset beach sounds cool :)
Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey- Operah
Single or Group Dates- Single dates kick butt if you really like your mate.
Adidas or Nike- No preference
Chocolate or Vanilla- Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee- Cappuccino
====================================
Do you...
Smoke- Nope
Curse- Occasionally
Sing well- I try so hard
Think you have been in love-Yes
Want to go to college- I think I am in college
Like high school- Loved every second of it!
Want to get married- After college, yes. :)
Type with fingers on right keys- Nope, I'm creative.
Get motion sickness- Nope.
Think your attractive- I'm the hottest thing that hit town. Haha! j/k ;) I try...
Think you're a health freak- Not even close.
Get along with parents- Most of the time, yes. :)
Like thunderstorms- Yes, and I like Pinacolatas and getting stuck in the rain.
=========================================
Have you ever...
Dated one of your best friends- My best friends are girls...ummm...sure :) we go out all the time :)
Loved somebody so much it makes you cry- Yes, still do
Drank alcohol- Yes
Done drugs- No
Broken the law- Nothing too bad ;)
Ran away from home- Nope
Broken a bone- Yes. It hurts. 3 times.
Cheated on a test- Maybe... :)
Skinny dipped- Not yet ;)
Played truth or dare- I invented the game
Flashed someone- Cannot remember.
Mooned someone- Ouch, I have a thinker's block
Kissed someone you didn't know- Maybe...
Been on a talk/game show- Still working on that...
Been in a fight- Britney used to give me bruises in 8th grade.
Been on a plane- Yes, I've been flying since I was 8 months old.
Come close to dying- Hmm...I did get a paper cut once...
Cheated on your boy/girlfriend- No way!
Gave someone a piggy back/shoulder ride- Haha! All the time!!
Eaten a worm/mud pie- No, but I did have a pet worm.
Swam in the ocean- Too much :)
Had a nightmare/dream that made you wake up- Yes
Been trashed or completely intoxicated- Nah, I know when to stop
Been caught- Doing what?
Shoplifted- Nope
=====================================
Who do you want to...
Kill- Check my hit-list
Hear from- Brad Pitt
Get really wasted with- Orlando Bloom
Look like- Hmm...Charlize Theron is gorgeous
Be like- Myself. I like me most of the time :)
Avoid- Mortal Enemies
Make out with- Oooo....Tough one :)=============================================
Last person who and when...
Touched- Daddy at dinner :)
Talked to- Ken (11-1am or so)
Hugged- Chris at Barnes and Noble around 5pm
IMed- Matt at 3am or so
Kissed- Hehe :) Someone recently
You broke their heart- He knows...
=========================================
Where do you...
Eat- Wafflehouse in the morning, TacoBell lunch, and Fazolis dinner
Dance- Clubs, parties, or my living room
Cry- Eh, just about anywhere - Home, school, work...
Wish you were- Hawaii
Have the most fun at- Anywhere with good company :)
Have the worst time at- Class
================================
What is...
The most embarrassing CD in your collection-Pocahontas soundtrack :)
Your bedroom like- Small and messy
Your favorite thing for breakfast- Pancakes are awesome
Your favorite thing for lunch- Pasta is good :)
Your favorite thing for dinner- Anything Italian!
Your favorite Restaurant- Cheesecake Factory
============================================
Are you...
A vegetarian- I would NEVER be able to go without meat.
Good student- Sometimes...
Good at sports- Nope, not really
Good singer- I try.
Good actor- I try hard.
Deep sleeper- Yes, very much so.
Good dancer- Yes, I love dancing
Outgoing- I have my moments. :)
Story teller- Talking is fun ;)
Good girlfriend/boyfriend- Eh, ask my ex's.
====================================
Your future...
Age you hope to be married- 25 years old sounds pretty good. Do not wanna be an old maid :( lol!
Numbers and Names of Children- I must discuss it with my man first :)
Describe your dream wedding- Simple, sunny, and by the beach.
What do you want to be when you grow up- Lawyer would be awesome!
Want to visit- Any place I can!
When you want to retire- 65 years old is the set date at the moment
Who you want to marry- How the heck am I suppose to know?!?
Stolen from: Tim
Birthday- May 5, 1986
Birthplace- Miami, Florida
Current Location- Orlando, Florida - Yes, I am still in FL
Eye Color- Brown
Hair Color- Brownish-Blondish Mix
Height- 5'10
Righty or Lefty- Lefty all the way!
Zodiac sign- Taraus
Innie or Outie- Innie
The Shoes You Wore Today- Sandles everyday!!
Weakness- Now why would I tell anyone that?!?
Fears- Frogs and needles
Perfect Pizza- Stuffed crust cheese pizza from Pizza Hut
Style- Eh, pretty preppy
Music- Changes weekly. [Right now, Green day is stuck in my head]
Wearing- Bra and PJ pants
Listening to- Foo Fighters
Thinking of- Sleep
======================================
Last thing you...
Bought- Gasoline
Ate and drank- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream and Diet Coke
Watched on TV- News
Read- The Rules
=======================================
What is...
First thoughts waking up- Nooo!!! Ten more minutes...
First feature you notice of the opposite sex- Eyes
Best physical feature- Eyes
Bedtime- About 3am
Most missed memory- Riding horses in Pinamar, Argentina
=====================================
Either...
Club or houseparty- I go through phases, but houseparties are always great
Tea or coffee- Coffee definitely
Achiever or slacker- Total slacker. Haha! (At least I admit it. lol)
Beer or cider- Beer
Drinks or shots- Hmm...both. Haha!
Cats or dogs- Dog person but I love kitties :)
Single or taken- Single
Pen or pencil- Pens are fun
Gloves or mittens- Gloves
Food or candy- Food
Cassette or cd- CD - This isnt the 80s!
Coke or Pepsi- COKE!!! Coke rocks my world :P
Hard or mild alcohol- I like something moderate. Not too hard, not to mild.
Matches or a lighter- Lighter
Sunset beach or the bold and the beautiful- Sunset beach sounds cool :)
Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey- Operah
Single or Group Dates- Single dates kick butt if you really like your mate.
Adidas or Nike- No preference
Chocolate or Vanilla- Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee- Cappuccino
====================================
Do you...
Smoke- Nope
Curse- Occasionally
Sing well- I try so hard
Think you have been in love-Yes
Want to go to college- I think I am in college
Like high school- Loved every second of it!
Want to get married- After college, yes. :)
Type with fingers on right keys- Nope, I'm creative.
Get motion sickness- Nope.
Think your attractive- I'm the hottest thing that hit town. Haha! j/k ;) I try...
Think you're a health freak- Not even close.
Get along with parents- Most of the time, yes. :)
Like thunderstorms- Yes, and I like Pinacolatas and getting stuck in the rain.
=========================================
Have you ever...
Dated one of your best friends- My best friends are girls...ummm...sure :) we go out all the time :)
Loved somebody so much it makes you cry- Yes, still do
Drank alcohol- Yes
Done drugs- No
Broken the law- Nothing too bad ;)
Ran away from home- Nope
Broken a bone- Yes. It hurts. 3 times.
Cheated on a test- Maybe... :)
Skinny dipped- Not yet ;)
Played truth or dare- I invented the game
Flashed someone- Cannot remember.
Mooned someone- Ouch, I have a thinker's block
Kissed someone you didn't know- Maybe...
Been on a talk/game show- Still working on that...
Been in a fight- Britney used to give me bruises in 8th grade.
Been on a plane- Yes, I've been flying since I was 8 months old.
Come close to dying- Hmm...I did get a paper cut once...
Cheated on your boy/girlfriend- No way!
Gave someone a piggy back/shoulder ride- Haha! All the time!!
Eaten a worm/mud pie- No, but I did have a pet worm.
Swam in the ocean- Too much :)
Had a nightmare/dream that made you wake up- Yes
Been trashed or completely intoxicated- Nah, I know when to stop
Been caught- Doing what?
Shoplifted- Nope
=====================================
Who do you want to...
Kill- Check my hit-list
Hear from- Brad Pitt
Get really wasted with- Orlando Bloom
Look like- Hmm...Charlize Theron is gorgeous
Be like- Myself. I like me most of the time :)
Avoid- Mortal Enemies
Make out with- Oooo....Tough one :)=============================================
Last person who and when...
Touched- Daddy at dinner :)
Talked to- Ken (11-1am or so)
Hugged- Chris at Barnes and Noble around 5pm
IMed- Matt at 3am or so
Kissed- Hehe :) Someone recently
You broke their heart- He knows...
=========================================
Where do you...
Eat- Wafflehouse in the morning, TacoBell lunch, and Fazolis dinner
Dance- Clubs, parties, or my living room
Cry- Eh, just about anywhere - Home, school, work...
Wish you were- Hawaii
Have the most fun at- Anywhere with good company :)
Have the worst time at- Class
================================
What is...
The most embarrassing CD in your collection-Pocahontas soundtrack :)
Your bedroom like- Small and messy
Your favorite thing for breakfast- Pancakes are awesome
Your favorite thing for lunch- Pasta is good :)
Your favorite thing for dinner- Anything Italian!
Your favorite Restaurant- Cheesecake Factory
============================================
Are you...
A vegetarian- I would NEVER be able to go without meat.
Good student- Sometimes...
Good at sports- Nope, not really
Good singer- I try.
Good actor- I try hard.
Deep sleeper- Yes, very much so.
Good dancer- Yes, I love dancing
Outgoing- I have my moments. :)
Story teller- Talking is fun ;)
Good girlfriend/boyfriend- Eh, ask my ex's.
====================================
Your future...
Age you hope to be married- 25 years old sounds pretty good. Do not wanna be an old maid :( lol!
Numbers and Names of Children- I must discuss it with my man first :)
Describe your dream wedding- Simple, sunny, and by the beach.
What do you want to be when you grow up- Lawyer would be awesome!
Want to visit- Any place I can!
When you want to retire- 65 years old is the set date at the moment
Who you want to marry- How the heck am I suppose to know?!?
Stolen from: Tim
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home