Getting back into old habits...
WHOA! It's funny how I go in and out of stages almost as much as I change shoes. I realized this Christmas that I missed being online making my website beautiful. So, I have taken the first step into remodeling and getting back into the everyday routine of updating. Hopefully I will follow through this year and improve on my creativity, html skills, and more! I am tired of having nothing to be proud of online...nothing to call my own. Well, here is my site! YAY!! :) Merry Christmas everyone!
Now to my real post. My life is complicated at the moment. I will explain everything eventually, but at the moment, just know that strep throat sucks! This is the second time this month that I get it and I am about ready to rip out my tonsils, epiglottis, esophagus, trachea, and anything else that decides to start hurting me! I had plans to go out with my brother and friends today, but I am not sure if I will be able to.
Christmas was amazing yesterday! I received a new computer, which I never even expected nor really needed, but heck, it's loaded with goodies and it is so fast! I also got PJs, bath and body stuff, perfume, jewelry, a camera, and some other things. I was a little disappointed to not receive much money in my dire time of need for it, but I get paid next Friday, so I'll live. :)
I am eager to remodel, so I'm off to do that! I hope I am not too rusty! Hehe.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home